To sale hedgehogs

Hedgie discussion in English

To sale hedgehogs

ViestiKirjoittaja Maja » 31 Touko 2005, 11:47

is there eny god internet page for selling hedgehogs in finland?
Maja

ViestiKirjoittaja Kaisa » 31 Touko 2005, 11:58

You could try <a href="http://www.herppi.net" target="_new">www.herppi.net</a> that is site for people that are interested on more exotic animals (snakes, lizards, etc.) and hedgehod is not yet so familiar pet in Finland.
Kaisa

ViestiKirjoittaja Maja » 31 Touko 2005, 12:21

ok thank you
Maja

ViestiKirjoittaja marcin » 02 Kesä 2005, 02:20

Maja, as far as I know, there are no webstores selling hedgehogs in Finland, at least not specifically. Any add you might come by will be purely by chance. <br> <br>Some pet stores in Finland have some hedgehogs once in a while, but not many. Its also very difficult to say where the hedgies come from and if they are prone to any genetic problems. <br> <br>Our association maintains a list of people wishing to become hedgie-slaves, and then delivers this list to our known breeders. For more information, please contact Tiina Kuuteri, you can find her email on the "Yhteystiedot ja hallitus" page (see left side menu)
marcin

ViestiKirjoittaja Maja » 03 Kesä 2005, 12:05

yes i notest that they have delitet my announsment about longeraed on herppi.net for me it dosent matter i try to help my firend to get out the information that she has this hedgies but i shall tell her that there isent eny place to announce them. <br> <br>thank you for your help.
Maja

Paluu Discussion in English