Huono kokemus: FastFood4Pets.uk

Siilien ravintoon ja ruokintaan keskittyvä keskustelufoorumi

ViestiKirjoittaja Alexis » 27 Marras 2006, 10:57

Selvä, yritän saada Zoo Mediltä asiasta mustaa valkoisella. Lähetän vielä toisenkin kyselyn hieman eri paikkaan.
Alexis

ViestiKirjoittaja Alexis » 27 Marras 2006, 23:34

Sain ZooMediltä Belgiasta vastauksen, tai paremminkin vakuutuksen siitä, että tarrapäiväyksillä varustetut pillarsit ovat kunnossa ja niitä voi käyttää. Voitte lukea kirjeen tästä:

Dear Anita Bergman,

Thank you very much for your interest in our products. Your customers can be sure of the freshness of our Can O's. Please open any can you want (that isn't damaged, because if a can is damaged we cannot guarantee the quality anymore) and if the content isn't fresh, please let me know and we will replace the shipment.

Kindest regards,

Rik Van Tiggel

Zoo Med Europe
European Sales & Education
Klein Hagelkruis 13
B-2180 Ekeren
Belgium
Phone : +32 475 763663
Fax : +32 329 000 15
email : rik@zoomed.eu

GET SERIOUS, GET ZOO MED!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------

Van: Anita Bergman [mailto:anita.bergman@pp1.inet.fi]
Verzonden: maandag 27 november 2006 16:53
Aan: Zoomed-europe@pandora.be
Onderwerp: Enquiry of Can O'Pillars

Hello,

I'm a retailer here in Finland. We have received hundreds of Zoo Med's Can O'Pillars cans that are marked with stickers (best before date) instead of labels. Some people have ordered ZooMed's cans from Germany (Reptilica) and also received cans with stickers only. Some of my own customers are also very sceptic about these markings, because you can see the labels have been scratched off. Is it only a question of a new way of marking these cans, or what?

Can my customers rely on these cans and their freshness?

With best regards,

Ms Anita Bergman

Tmi Dismapet

Finland
Alexis

ViestiKirjoittaja Memma » 28 Marras 2006, 09:55

Kiitoksia Alexis! Nyt voinkin huokaista helpotuksesta ja syöttää pillarsit siileille. Koitan kuitenkin vielä saada yhteyttä uudelleen Reptilicaan, koska tilauksestani myös puuttui purkkeja. :/
Memma

ViestiKirjoittaja marikki » 28 Marras 2006, 14:27

<a href="http://www.fastfood4pets.co.uk/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.fastfood4pets.co.uk/</a> <-- tuo osoite ei ainankaan enää ole käytössä? lieneekö sulkeneet koko paikan
marikki

ViestiKirjoittaja Alexis » 28 Marras 2006, 23:40

Nyt tuli vielä yksi vastaus Zoo Mediltä, joka ottaa kantaa myös siihen miksi niin suuressa määrässä pillarspurkkeja on tarrat leimojen tilalla:

I am told that the 'pillars were printed with the wrong date code and that the stickers were used to correct that. Please remember that even if you do exceed the date code, they will not "go bad" or become harmful. Canned food does not really expire; it simply begins to lose some nutritional value after a period of time. You could feed it to your pets many years after the date code as long as the can had not been opened before, and it would still be safe.

Thank you for your interest.

Sincerely,

Colin F. Purcell
Director of Customer Service
Zoo Med Laboratories Inc.
3650 Sacramento Drive
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
(805) 542-9988
colin@zoomed.com
<a href="http://www.zoomed.com" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">www.zoomed.com</a>

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------

Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2006 5:21 AM
To: Colin Purcell
Subject: VS: Canned Insects

Forgive me for contacting you directly, but do you know if the way of marking expire date has changed in Can O' pillars products? We have (that is hedgehog owners) received cans with only stickers, not labels and we are quite confused now if these cans are OK to consume. The stickers show these pillars cans are valid until year 2008. We are used to trust only expire date labels

Sincerely,

Ms Anita Bergman

Finland
Alexis

Edellinen

Paluu Ravinto & ruokinta