Import

Hedgie discussion in English

Import

ViestiKirjoittaja Susan » 26 Kesä 2008, 16:08

Hi neighbours! My name is Susan and im from sweden. Me and my boyfriend have a aph called Shadow. She just got a baby 3 weeks ago. Now we wanna move on and breed more. The problem is that it's not so big here in sweden and hard to find hedgehogs to breed with. So we are now looking in to that possebility to import from Finland. I would like to have darker hogs, but not standard chocolate, algerian chocolate would be fine. Or the ones that go under snowflake or white.

My homepaige <a href="http://hem.bredband.net/abrsus/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">URL</a>
But it's in swedish
Susan

ViestiKirjoittaja Susan » 28 Kesä 2008, 10:39

If you dont want to write in english, you can write me in finnish and i can ask a friend to translate it for me. Any help you can give would be most appreciated. And you can also contact me on my mail.
susan_835@hotmail.com
Susan

ViestiKirjoittaja marcin » 29 Kesä 2008, 15:00

Hey Susan,

you could have a look through the link "Kasvattajat" (Breeders -- in the middle of the left menu). Many have contact information. You could contact them directly about your plans. I am sure Finnish hedgies could use a bit of mix in the genes as well.

/marcin
marcin

ViestiKirjoittaja Susan » 30 Kesä 2008, 19:22

Thanks for the advice! I have had a couple of ppl contacting me by mail. So i have a good start. I will check out that section as well and hope for the best. In the meantime if anyone else can contact me i would really appreciate it. Even if there are no babies available now it is nice to know for the near future.
Thanks again /Susan
Susan

Paluu Discussion in English