Egyptian long eared

Hedgie discussion in English

Egyptian long eared

ViestiKirjoittaja Maja » 18 Syys 2005, 19:17

hi again <br> <br>I have a friend that breed on long eared hedgehogs she is now searching for new hedgehog, she is planning to breed in a new stock of hedgehogs so she is looking for a male and if it is possible that you are interested contact her on martina@tamigelkott.se her home page is <a href="http://www.ystad.nu/igelkott/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.ystad.nu/igelkott/</a> <br> <br>she is hoping to get some females on the stock she is breeding on now but she needs a new male. she is interested to do a swap if there is any one interested of that. she is not so good in English so probably i will translate. <br> <br>She was thinking this swap next year if some one is planning on breeding for the spring. <br> <br>And she is very picky on she history of the hedgehogs because she want a good background on them.
Maja

ViestiKirjoittaja siili » 23 Loka 2005, 16:39

Maja, have a look at the "Kasvattajat" link on the left-hand-side menu, there is a list of our breeders, and those with 'EP' in the list, breed Egyptian longeared hedgies. There is also some contact info or if not, they can be contacted via Tiina.
siili

ViestiKirjoittaja Maja » 07 Tammi 2006, 12:45

ok if anyone that is on this list could mail me i would be happy. there isent any mail adress or hompage on the ones that breeds EP.
Maja

ViestiKirjoittaja marcin » 28 Helmi 2006, 00:00

You might want to email Tiina directly (her email is on "Yhteystiedot ja hallitus"). She can forward your mail to the EP breeders.
marcin

ViestiKirjoittaja Kaisa » 28 Helmi 2006, 09:20

Tiia Suhola [Tähtimeren], Kotka <br>sähköpostia: tiia.suhola'ät'suomi24.fi <br>puh: 050-340 6698 <br>lajit: EP, VV <br> <br>Tiia is also EP breeder and I think that she is planning about EP babies :) <br> <br>Replace that 'ät' with @ on her e-mail (sähköposti)
Kaisa

ViestiKirjoittaja toveb » 01 Maalis 2007, 22:59

Hello,i bought a hedgehog from Martina last summer,a female,and looking fore a meeting for my girl whith a boy.We want just come over to Åbo or Helsinki fore a Saturday/ Sunday and maybe leve her a while?
Do you speak swedish?I live in Stockholm.
My mail is tovebjurstromer@yahoo.se
toveb

Paluu Discussion in English